Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cards, Cards, Cards


I finally have some prototypes of cards ready.  Right now I have 4 designs and am planning on having a few more.  Please let me know if you are interested!  I know it is a little early and most of you aren't even thinking about Christmas, but believe me, it is coming a lot faster than you think!  Besides, wouldn't it be great to have all of your nice homemade cards all ready and have one less thing to worry about?  I think so!  :)

This first one was made using American Crafts new line of Christmas Paper:

This photo is showing how the top of the striped paper was distressed as well as the red paper around the fa-la-la-la.
This card was made using the new line from My Mind's Eye.  I just love the colors in the paper.  There is also some paper with snowmen all over it in the same colors, which would be really cute as well:


Here is another card option.  It was made using the new Making Memories Christmas line and clear acetate (like transparency paper) as part of the card over the picture.  It was kind of hard to capture this well in a photo, but I really like the way the acetate makes the card look.  It is different than most cards, which is nice!


This is another one sided card.  It was made using the Making Memories line as well.  The Christmas Tree was made using strips of paper and a distressing ink pad was used around the edges.



Prices are still being worked on at this time, but if you are interested, please let me know.  It is a little early, but if I need to make orders, we need to start now! Thanks for looking!

No comments: