Sunday, September 14, 2008

Christmas Cards

If you're like me, with the start of fall, the thoughts of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas start to pop into my mind.  Even though you may not be planning Christmas yet, I am starting to buy Christmas paper and embellisments! 

 If you love homemade Christmas cards, but don't have the time, or don't really want to make your own, I have the deal for you! I am beginning to take orders for handmade cards for Christmas.  I am busy checking out all of the latest and greatest Christmas products and am designing cards.  I am planning on having some sample cards on my blog before the end of the week.  I can do any amount and am willing to custom design as well.

Not only that, but, my friend Cara McCleve has a photography business called Capture Photography and we are going to be selling packages for cards and photos for all of the local people in Tucson.  I always enjoy receiving cards with family photos, and who wouldn't love to receive a beautiful handmade card and a professional quality photo?  Here is a link to Cara's photography blog: Capture Photography

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested and we can begin making plans!  

No comments: